Internship (TASB, TASM08/18)
The curriculums of International Relations TASB08 and TASM08/18 includes compulsory Internship in an institution or its department or unit the activities of which are involved in international relations or intercultural communication. Internship as a course is free of charge.
After completing the internship student:
1) should know the objectives of organisation's activity, operation, management, organization of work and content of organisation's functions;
2) is able to implement the knowledge acquired during studies for performing specific work tasks in the sphere of international relations in conformity with the study outputs in the respective subjects;
3) has obtained experiences for participation in everyday work of the structural unit;
4) has obtained teamwork experience.
(If the organisation needs to sign a contract: INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT.)
In order to pass the internship in the Autumn semester student have
- to register for Internship through OIS* (Applications), when the Internship report is ready, to upload the internship report and on-site supervisor's evaluation as the additional documents to the application.
- The application can be submitted at any time during the period: 2 September 2019 - 22 January 2020. (it is possible to submit application later (until the end of the semester), but with approval of Internship coordinator Tarmo Tuisk).
* Application in ÕIS: Applications > Submission of applications > Type of application - Acceptance of practice.
The code of Internship for TASB08/12-TASB08/15 is TSP0100 (Tarmo Tuisk)
The code of Internship for TASB08/16 is TSP0102 (Tarmo Tuisk)
The code of Inetrnship for TASM08/18 is MOI5010 (Tarmo Tuisk)
The volume of the internship report should be approximately 10 pages (appendices excluded).
The requirements for writing and formatting papers must be adhered to when writing an internship report.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT PAPERS AT TTÜ SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND GOVERNENCE
Traditional components (chapters) of the Internship report:
1. Description of organisation, where you did internship.
2. An overview of the internship tasks.
3. Your contribution to this company or what you benefitted from it (skills, knowledge). Analyse the internship experience.
You can apply for an Erasmus+ traineeship grant. See more information on the homepage http://www.ttu.ee/internship
Internship Instructions and evaluation forms
Internship TSP0102 instruction (this instruction is valid for the TSP0100 as well, only in this case the form of assesment is graded assessment)
Evaluation form of the supervisor at the host organisation of internship TSP0102
Evaluation form of the supervisor at the host organisation of internship TSP0100