Competences of Department of Health Technologies
Competences of Centre for Biomedical Engineering:
- Analysis of electrical oscillations of brain and cognitive processes related with bioelectric signals;
- Non-invasive optical monitoring of cardiovascular condition;
- Biofluid optics;
- Development of objective indicators for early detection of depression;
- Development and integration of smart technologies to develop safe and ergonomic work clothes;
- Monitoring of quality of liver replacement therapy;
- Automated and digitalized entering of clinical information using automatic speech recognition system
Competences of Centre for Cardiovascular Medicine:
- Development of new optical methods and technologies for early diagnosis of atherosclerosis;
- Development of digital decision support systems and communication tools for personalised medicine for diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
- Development of new technologies for diagnosing and treatment of Familial Hypercholesterolemia;
- Determination of oxidative stress markers for patients with cardiovascular disease or diabete.
Competences of eMed Lab:
- Research and development of multiparameter monitoring systems;
- Development of e-medicine services and research of the use of applications;
- Development of digital decision support and investigation of the clinical use of decision support.
Competence of eNMR Lab:
- Research of structural and dynamical changes at molecular level using nuclear magnetic resonance.