E-Governance Technologies and Services
We are educating future leaders and experts of digital transformation in our society and organisations
Contact the lecturer in order to get information about the consultation hours. Contact information of the lecturer can be easily found by using the TalTech personnel search engine.
Internships shall comprise practical work in order to acquire work experience under a supervisor’s supervision in a work environment. An internship is not a subject to declaration in the semester’s individual study plan. For assessment of internship (practical placement) a student should submit to the internship coordinator an application in ois (Applications/submission of application/acceptance of practice), officially signed document from the work place and a report on the internship. The assessment of internship takes place in form of discussion with supervisor, the specific requirements are set by departments.
Internship coordinator for the curriculum
|Ingrid Pappel||Department of Software Scienceemail@example.com|
Internship coordinator is an advisor, who, if necessary, recommends a place for internship, and explains and specifies the requirements for an internship.
Information for graduates:
- master's thesis (on egov website);
- useful suggestions and materials for writing a thesis;
- thesis formatting requirements in the School of IT, in Estonian;
- materials of the briefings;
- overview of dates and procedures of graduation, in Estonian;
- December 1st - Check the Dean's Office that you have met all the requirements (courses, internship, etc) for defending your Master's Thesis
- December 16th – Submit the application of “Defence of Graduation Thesis” in OIS for master’s level students
- December 20th – Submit the final version of the Master’s Thesis (1 pdf + 1 bound copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, ICT-640 from 10:00-15:00)
- December 25th – Print out the application of “Defence of Graduation Thesis” from OIS, get the signature from the supervisor and take it to the Dean’s Office (a separate document from the supervisor's opinion!)
- January 23rd– Master’s Thesis Defence at 10:00 in ICT-315, IT building
NB! Additional and detailed information about documents and deadlines are updated regularly in Moodle.
|Ingrid Pappel ||Aivi Remmelg |
|Program Manager||Assistant to Program Manager|
Programme advisory committee
- Arvo Ott – e-Governance Academy, chairman;
- Andre Krull - Nortal AS;
- Dirk Draheim - Professor at the Department of Software Science;
- Heiko Vainsalu - Riigi Infosüsteemide Amet;
- Ingmar Pappel - Interinx OÜ;
- Janek Rozov - Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium;
- Olga Stepanova - student;
- Risto Hansen - Riigikantselei;
- Robert Krimmer - Professor at the Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance;
- Anne Muldme - TalTech;
- Timur Baltabaev - student.