Dean’s Office issues
- Advising on studies: both students and the School
- Study Information System ÕIS
- Official transcripts of study results
- Confirmation letters on student status
- Study contracts, invoices and tuition fees
- Fulfilment and change of curriculum
- Calculating study load
- Making a study plan for the semester
- Academic leave
- Recognition of prior learning
- Helps with other problems concerning regulations of studies (both students and the members of the School)
- Helps to find other advisors in case of problems
Dean's Office is the first place students should contact when they have problems concerning regulations of studies.
Dean’s Office is open to students Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00 (Akadeemia tee 15a, ICT-120).
e-mail: i at taltech dot ee