- new revised centralised mechanism
The aim is to show the advantages of centralised mechanism (vs decentralised), i.e. kindergranten based allocation. The key features are addressed to the strategy-proofness and stability. Among other 'good' features of the mechanism we apply quotas (based on diversity argument or positive discrimination argument) or priority lists for obtaining social (equity) and welfare enhancing objectives.
Moreover, mechanism is appplied to at least in one local municipality in Estonia.
- gender pespective within family policies
We hope to contribute to work-life balance by
1) equalising access to childcare facilities;
2) preferring disadvantaged families; and
3) enhancing transparency (reducing strategic manipulations).